Big news for my friends and clients! I have adapted my own food presets for you and are now available! So, anyone can use them on their phones and edit anywhere. After installation, it is just one button to edit your photos!
I have used almost all the apps in the market for editing, and have decided to use in this case Lightroom for you to use my presets (some people call it filters) as it is the most similar to what a professional photographer uses, but the mobile version is simplified and it is free. So, you just will need to download Lightroom app and install my presets. After that, each time you want to edit a photo, open Lightroom, click on the preset that you want and adjust the light (up if it is too dark or down if it is too bright, but only if needed).
This is perfect for my personal branding clients and lifestyle or food bloggers. These presets are professional looking, timeless, elegant and have that little pinkish that you can see on my own photos. This was created for any level and to simplify your life while will be giving to your photos similar looking and coherency.
My first collection of presets created is for FOOD. Look at the greens, you will find that my presets give you the options of having greens more cooler or warmer depending on what you want for that picture you are editing. So, if you are someone that love taking photos of food, or a coach, a nutritionist, a wellness expert, a lifestyle blogger, a traveler, the owner of a restaurant these are perfect for you... also they can work very well with products and interiors (just try them...)
Please notice that this is only a filter, a good photo is defined by many other facts. Light, composition, and the story behind.
THESE MOBILE PRESETS ARE FOR MOBILE DEVICES ONLY
What do you need?
1.- You will need to install the Free Lightroom app (it is an app from Adobe and it is free for the phone or tablets).
• Apple: Download it from Apple Store if you have an iPhone or iPad (It supports Apple 9iOS 10 and later).
• Download it from Google Play if you have anAndroid ( 5.x (Lollipop) and later.
2.- Install the 5 presets (do you need to do this the first time). After you have purchased the Preset Collection, you will receive a zip file with 5 PNG images (yes, you will receive 5 presets this time "Presets ByLorena FOOD" and a guide of how to install and how to use them. Personally, I will send them to my first buyers by email. Please contact me if you have any questions, I am super excited to launch my first group of preset and I want them to be very helpful for you!
To Purchase, Presets ByLorena food click on here or if you prefer to use Zelle, just use email: email@example.com and email me, I will email you back with your presets :)
Over the last year, we shoot in many places, in beautiful homes, businesses or under the NorCal sunsets. We sketched photo shoots, designed displays and installations with your photographs; we made 1:1 models, created color palettes and designed albums; printed photographs, matted and cropped them at home to review quality. We helped to create family memories while captured many contemporary lifestyles, we helped brands to have more authentic adds. From a wedding to families to a commercial assignment, we put our passions and heart into every photographic project
Yes, I know… anyone with a smartphone and a camera is calling themselves a photographer, and the image they snap is called a photo, or if you took a photography class then it’s called a photograph.
But I disagree, it is an image and not a photograph. Images will disappear over time and your memories with that single moment captured in time.
My new phone has 256 GB (the same as RAM memory on my MacBook air); can you imagine how many images I can take with my phone of my son? A lot!
So, by the time he meets the love of his life, and get married, what photos will I show out of millions I have taken of him? When his children turn five, what memories of his childhood will he be able to share?
Imagine that my phone last 30 years (the truth is that it lasts 4, but my memory card is full in two months), do you think my son will be able to skim through thousands of photos to find that image he is looking for? No! Simply, no.
Think to be tech-savvy and that you know how to move from an operating system to another over the years. Do you think in thirty years those photos will still be organized and accessible? It will still not be that easy.
Your phone is for taking images to share NOW, to share with your friends on Facebook or Snapchat or Instagram, and it’s a piece of ephemeral media – not permanent nor transcendental.
This generation is going to miss out on the everlasting memories as they rely on handheld devices to capture life’s moments in an instant.
We all enjoy sharing our life with family and friends around the world, so please continue to use your phone and social media because you never know what could happen in a few seconds, but when you have the opportunity, get an actual, physical camera with a decent resolution. You need to think about your children, and the coming years too!
Below is a list of things you can do to preserve those memories over time.
1. Edit the photos instead of retouching them. Make a selection of photos from the month and of the year – keep the best of every memory.
2. Invest in a reliable backup system. We can talk in detail about that in another post.
3. Print. This is the most important. Even when consumer labs are not professional, it is so much better than have nothing. Make an album or photo box or something creative to showcase those special moments in your loved ones’ lives. When your son is ready to start his own family, you can give something to him.
4. Get a polaroid style camera, they are very affordable nowadays. I love ourmini-instant.They are pretty cute, and again... It’s better to have something in your hands than a million things in a hard-drive that will not work in 10 years.
When you are ready to make the investment, hire a lifestyle professional. It will allow you to be in the photos and the professional will be able to get the best shots and make everyone feel like a superstar!
What are some other benefits of hiring a professional lifestyle photographer?
1. Your photos will last for generations to come. Lifestyle photographers are experts in capturing life and photographing the essence of who you and your family are.
2. Professionals photographers use quality equipment that aids in high-resolution images for bigger prints (and screens).
3. The photographer will execute the entire process from beginning to end, and your photos will not disappear in the back of your desk drawer because you are going to have an actual physical and archival piece on your hand.
4. Professionally documenting your family is a financial investment, so you will take better care of it.
5. You will make memories with your lifestyle photographer. These images you will save forever in your heart and in all the mediums possible.
6. You will have a tangible product that you can hold, and you will install or save it in the best place of your house, a forever reminder.
7. A professional photographer is the expert and knows about the best and professional photographic papers, about print, calibration, ink, and how an album can survive for a lifetime.
8. Just think that your great-grandchild will be able to hold and look at a beautiful, clear photo of your life.